Human Resource Management is the organizational function that manages all of the issues related to the people in an organization. That includes, but is not limited to compensation, recruitment, and hiring, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, communication, policy administration, and training.
In this Human Resource Management Curriculum bank you will receive 1 year All-Access for 24 courses.
Within each course:
1. Video training in your home
2. You can start and stop on your own time.
3. Obtain Certificate of Completion for each course.
4. 24/7 All-Access to all course curriculum for 12 months from purchase date.
1. Business Succession Planning
2. Contract Management
3. Crisis Management
4. Developing a Lunch and Learn
5. Diversity and Inclusion
6. Employee Onboarding
7. Employee Recruitment
8. Employee Termination Processes
9. Generation Gaps
10. Health and Wellness at Work
11. Hiring Strategies
12. Human Resource Management
13. Managing Workplace Harassment
14. Measuring Results From Training
15. Millennial Onboarding
16. Office Health And Safety
17. Sensitivity Training
18. Talent Management
20. Universal Safety Practices
21. Workplace Diversity
22. Workplace Harassment
23. Workplace Violence
24. Unconscious Bias
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.